Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hi Lisa, Its Thomas - TeeGee Part 10

And so begins the texting conversation.  The scammers truly believe they have won your confidence and eternal love/devotion if you give them your cell number...of course, he was given an alias number.

Very first text:

T:  Hi Lisa, its Thomas.  I hope am on the right track? (NO, NO YOU AREN'T)

D:  Other than it's not Lisa  (REALLY MORON, IF YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY DON'T MESS IT UP)

THERE WAS A LONG PAUSE, YOU KNOW HE WAS GOING BACK TO HIS EMAIL FILE TO SEE WHO THE HECK HE WAS TALKING TO...I THINK MY EYES ROLLED BACK PERMANENTLY AT THIS POINT

T:  Ahhh lol..how's your health now?

D:  Fine (HELLO, ALL MEN SHOULD KNOW WHAT "FINE" MEANS WHEN A WOMAN USES IT AS AN ANSWER)

T:  Ah, I have been thinking about you all day and praying for your recovering and Amanda is not left out in this too lol.  I feel really delighted, I just sent you a message on your inbox telling you how greatful i'm so far in this  (YES YOU ARE SO FAR IN THIS...LIKE NECK DEEP IN POOP)

D:  You must have sent it to Lisa.  Nothing in my inbox.  (SNAP, 0 TO B!TCH IN 60 SECONDS)

T:  Lol I was just being playful here, Debbi. (YEAH YEAH, MOMENTARY LAPSE IN MEMORY FOR YOU)  I talk to no Lisa.  But it s fine now that am here with you talking to you.

D:  Ah, am surprised you re still home. How long do you get to stay?

T:  I stayed for 2 weeks this time but I will surely will be leaving this week now to work babe.  Is your instant messenger fixed up?

D:  I have skype

T:  Okay, just get me your skype name here now.  (DEMANDING MUCH?)

I'm so totally bored with the cretin, I'm not sure I can hang on for much longer...I have a hard time playing stupid and gushing about how wonderful I think he is.

I'm giving him mundane stuff and he's going on and on about how he enjoys every moment with me.

T:  I need to be at the airport morning so chopper needs to come first then straight to work.

D:  So you will fly in a helicopter from Newark to the Gulf of Mexico?

T:  Yes babe, is there any problem? (NO OTHER THAN YOU MUST THINK YOU HAVE ME ON A HOOK)

D:  Must have a lot of in-flight refueling

T:  lol yes we do always babe  (DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?)

The above convo was while I was at work.  He asks if I'm on skype.

D:  I'm at work so no

T:  Oh I almost forgot. (YOU JUST ASKED IF I WAS AT WORK!)  Am always carried away while am with you.  Please pardon me.  I don't think i will be able to send down your surprise before I leave tomorrow since I don't know where to sent this to.(BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU MY HOME ADDRESS??)  I have a plan on leaving to stay in a more better place.  After my retirement here from works, the contract I hoped for and more.  I wish to grow old loving someone right next to me, I don't want to grow old alone babe.  So I'm willing to commute and relocate if needs be for a future partner tomorrow.(WOULD YOU BE SO WILLING IF I DON'T OFFER YOU MONEY)  I so have a lot to offer and share heart to heart babe.

Mind you we have only exchanged emails for maybe 9 days...I get this drivel.  You know he's thinking he's working me.

T:  Hi babe, I know you must be asleep by now. (YES, IT WAS 12:45AM)  Since you came into my life, my life has been different and so perfect.(I SMELL MONEY) personality and your strong desire and love for kids.  I feel I have found the right one.  With no doubts, I know how slowly you wanna take this, but at anytime i wish to take this to a greater height.  I feel better you are getting stronger each day, may be am your strength, your other half.  Amanda prays for you always here, I think she loves you.  GOOD NIGHT MY LOVER, GOOD NIGHT MY FRIEND.

ROFLMBO...I hurt myself laughing at that last line.  Lover?  Really?  Is that supposed to illicit some emotional, physiological response in the heart of lonely women looking for the right one online??  These folks are seriously bad at what they do, but it must work because they keep on doing it and must have some success.

He just goes on and on with this crap.  Friday evening he sends "pictures" of him at work...uh yeah, that's it's I'm done.  I sent him an email busting him and his con.  Strangely enough, he must not have read his email because I received this text (never heard the messages beep):

Thomas Green's final text:  You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night.  I'm just here to talk to you before it gets busy today.  You will always remain in my thought.  Thinking about you.  Good Morning.

What I find particularly funny is how perfectly written this last text was. They must have a database of emails from a variety of people and cut/paste at will.  I will wrap up the Saga of Thomas Green with my email reply to his "pictures".  I just couldn't do it any more.




No comments: