Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I Get Butterflies In My Stomach Like a Little Teenager

As opposed to a big teenager?  A $20 copay says it's Irritable Bowel Syndrome. But I'm no doctor.

The saga of Stephen (Freak2) continues.  Oy vey, ay caramba, and what the what?

Good Morning Debbie, Thanks for the kind response and taking time to answer my questions, I am so very happy meeting you my dear and I can honestly say that you have brought so much joy to my heart (I'VE GOT THE JOY JOY JOY JOY DOWN IN MY HEART) because i feel like we both just clicked (LIKE A BIC RETRACTABLE PEN) in several ways and its so unbelievable that just when i thought i would not find a match on  the site, You came along and everything has changed so suddenly.(LIFE HAS NEW MEAAAANING TO MEEEEE...THANK YOU BILLY OCEAN) (God really works in Mysterious ways)  I do have a lot of faith in you and each minute when i think about everything you have told me about yourself i get butterflies in my stomach like a little teenager.(OH, HOLD ME WHILE I SWOON AT THE IMAGERY...WHY DOES MY IMAGE HAVE GURGLES?) Well i guess that's a great feeling because no one has ever made me feel this way in a very long time.  Thanks for sharing so much about yourself, I really appreciate it and i want you to know you have a beautiful heart and soul and i can tell that you are a sincere and honest person. This is what draws me to you because i feel like i can trust you and tell you just about just anything and everything and you would not judge me in anyway.("SWEET CREATURE!" SAID THE SPIDER, "YOU'RE WITTY AND YOU'RE WISE)  I am really sorry that you have been hurt in the past my dear (WHAT?  I SAID EVERYONE HAS FACED ADVERSITY IN RELATIONSHIPS), My advise is that you do not let it weigh you down too much..Just look at it as a stepping stone to something and someone better. You have to let the past be behind you for without letting go of your past, You cannot concentrate on the future and how to make it better, Always Think positive at all times and believe in your heart that God is directing your footsteps. (THANKS, DR. PHIL)

To tell you about my Job,(DID I ASK?  NO)  I Work as a drilling engineer  and also as a contractor, my job entails maximizing the recovery of crude oil from the subsurface of the ocean. mostly on an oil platform like the oil rig, i am currently an independent contractor and i have been for the past 4 years Now, I Love This profession because it has related me to meet (DON'T YOU MEAN IT HAS ALLOWED?  GOOGLE TRANSLATOR ISN'T READING YOU SO WELL) so many great people around the globe by the end of a business relationship, Work is so demanding and i have to put all the time necessary so i always achieve the best of it, In situations and in between, have much time to enjoy life or pursue other interest. It is not so much fun now anyway as i have to meet up with the responsibility of my daughter so i am hoping to retire soon after this project and maybe set up a company i can manage from home (AND SINCE YOU'RE WILLING TO RELOCATE FOR THE RIGHT WOMAN, IT COULD BE ANYWHERE) and i do not have to travel and leave my  family behind, I feel that she needs all my love and attention  at this point in her life and i want to be there for her in the best way i can. Hopefully when i meet the right woman we can both be one family and i can have a support but for now its all on me. It has been this way since i lost my late wife( I am sure she is in heaven and in a better place)

I am a very simple and humble man,(OF COURSE YOU ARE) i believe in the little things of life and giving everyone a fair chance, i am a Classy (STAY CLASS, SAN DIEGO) man who take great pleasure in knowing someone and i believe that everyday is another opportunity to do something better. I consider myself to be Godly but not a religious Fanatic, and I do practice the scripture as it is written. I love to going to church and I love reading my bible because it is the only  word of God that gives strength.When I am in worries, I would describe myself as an energetic, fun-loving, outgoing and friendly individual.(AND THIS IS WHY PUNCTUATION IS SO IMPORTANT) I have a good sense of humour (I laugh at anything), I'm sensitive yet strong, affectionate, warm-hearted and "young at heart".  (TRUST ME, I'D RUN CIRCLES AROUND YOU, OLD FART)

I strive to understand other people's points of view and it's important for me to take time to 'smell the roses'. l am a shy person by nature but tries to be outgoing. I take great pleasure in knowing someone. I would like to meet a woman who is loving, caring,honest, faithful, passionate, someone with integrity, love, affection, beautiful, and with such a charming personality..someone that i can trust and call my love and soul mate. (IF YOU MARRY HER, YOU CAN CALL HER WIFE...CHRIS TOLD ME SO. YOU MIGHT KNOW HIM.  I THINK HE SITS ACROSS FROM YOU IT THE SCAMMERS CALL CENTER)   i have been single for too long now and i think now is the time to move on and have a life. Ever since i lost my late wife. i have not been in any other serious  relationship because it has been so hard to let Go and most of the women i meet are just not my type.. I am happy i am finally moving on now.(All Thanks To Christian Mingle) (WAIT A MINUTE, ONE EMAIL AGO YOU TOLD ME YOU HAD NO SUCCESS BUT NOW YOU'RE MOVING ON?  NOT WITH ME, BUDDY)

You know i have been hurt several times as well  and it seems almost impossible not to get hurt when you open up your heart and share your personal life with someone, They always want to take advantage of that fact, It is very hard to meet a nice woman these days, A Lot of women just want to have fun but they are not ready for a committed and long term relationship. I am not interested in a one night stand relationship. I want a life, A future and a family with a woman.  You do seem like a very interesting and passionate woman and my heart says i can trust you (TELL IT TO MY HEART, TELL ME I'M THE ONLY ONE.  IS THIS REALLY LOVE OR JUST A GAME) . I do have a good feeling about you so maybe this will be a change. please tell me some more about your family, your hobbies, and what makes you happy. i would love to know. I have also attached a few more photos of me and also of my daughter Melissa, She is 15 years old now. (INTERESTING, THE PICTURES OF YOUR DAUGHTER ARE OF A VASTLY DIFFERENT QUALITY OF THE OTHER PICTURES YOU'VE PRESENTED.  I WONDER WHY?) The other picture of me on the Boat is with my Neighbors son, He is like a son i never had.  How do you feel about communicating on the phone? (I FEEL JUST FINE, DO IT ALL THE TIME...WAIT YOU MEAN WITH YOU?  DO YOU ACTUALLY SPEAK ENGLISH?) Let me know I would be waiting for a response to this letter. God bless you always

Sending Blessings and Love

No comments: