Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How To Uncover An Idiot in 10 Minutes

My response to a gentleman:


The day was hectic, thank you for asking.  Yours?  

Match is interesting.  I was on a few about 8 months ago for 3 months then quit.  I have had a few people interested, even to the point of talking on the phone to set up a meet.  He got upset because I couldn't meet on the day of the weekend he wanted and I suggested the next and he quit talking to me.  

I have no patience for wishy-washy behavior.

But isn't contact the whole objective? (HE SAID HE SHUT DOWN HIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE HE WAS GETTING TOO MUCH EMAIL) That's how you will meet folks.  I'm on for another month or so, then I will probably quit again.  I have recently signed up at Christian Mingle.

Are you Fredrick or Richard? (HE SAID IN HIS EMAIL TO ME THAT HIS NAME WAS FREDRICK, BUT WHEN I GOT HIS EMAIL IT SAID RICHARD IN THE FROM LINE, SO I ASKED)

Haven't heard from him again LOL

No comments: