Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm Chirpy....and this is a good thing

As I am filling time, trying to write my final India installment(and writing it is killing me), I thought I'd throw this little nugget out there. I AM CHIRPY! At least that is what I've been told by an observant someone.

The word "chirpy" conjures up visions of birds and high pitched, loud, obnoxious sounds they make. Some people may like this sound, I; however, do not particularly care for birds. They are a necessary evil, destined to poop on my vehicle right after I have spent hours detailing it.

So you can see that I have some negative connotations regarding the word "chirpy."

But not to worry my friends, "chirpy" is also a good thing. According to my observant someone, "chirpy" means lively, cheerful, bubbly. These are very good adjectives! I especially appreciate "bubbly" because I relate that to champagne. If I relate it to champagne, then I am sparkly, bubbly, and intoxicating.

And who doesn't want to be intoxicating???

1 comment:

CSS Award said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.