Thursday, May 15, 2008

Plenty of REST and FLUIDS

Pnuemonia is not exactly how I wanted to take a week off of work. I don't have the energy to do much given that I can't get enough air into my lungs.

Damn the Streptococcus pneumoniae. Of course, I'm assuming that is the bacteria responsible for my current condition.

I'm going stir crazy. I'm TV'd out. I can only lay around for so long and if I drink any more juice or iced tea...ugh!! I told my boss that I'm thinking about coming in tomorrow. Let me quote, "absolutely not." Greatttttt....unwanted, that's what I am. The fever is gone. I'm not infectious any more.

Ok, so my breathing gets labored when I walk more than 10 steps, and when I cough it sounds as though I am trying to rid myself of my lungs...but I JUST CAN'T REST for much longer.

I guess I'll watch "Pride and Prejudice" for the 50th time.

No comments: